Wanted: A graphic designer with a mind-blowing portfolio.
Our new Graphic Designer will be experienced in concept creation, visual execution and adaptation of global materials. You will work closely with the promotion team on a variety of projects: from campaign expressions to product development.
Come help shape BrandBase and invent creative and visually stunning ways to introduce our products all around the world.
We need someone who is fast, has sharp ideas, is an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment and passionate about content, design and building brands.
- HBO (higher vocational diploma/degree-level) study completed in graphic and/or multimedia design.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Ability to work with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with your eyes closed.
- Knowledge of 3D design and photography are a major plus.
- Ability to work in Solid Works is also a huge plus.
- Cool-headed when working under stress
- An eagle eye for detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- You live in or nearby Amsterdam.
Who we are
BrandBase is a global, full-service, creative production company renowned for brand experiences. We create big and bold concepts that enable brands to dare more, do more and achieve more by leveraging the power of brand-owned experiences. Our campaigns, events and experiences are carefully crafted to consistently amaze, surprise and engage audiences around the world, making the brands we work for more successful. We have delivered measurable increases in awareness, preference and sales for the likes of Shell, ING, Heineken, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, ABN AMRO and WWF.
Send an e-mail with your motivation, resumé and portfolio (PDF or website) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.